4 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tbsp olive oil
Half an onion, chopped
500g button mushrooms
2 tbsp dry white wine
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
4 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the butter and oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
2. Sauté the onion until softened.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 4-5 minutes until golden.
4. Pour in the wine and cook for a couple of minutes, to reduce slightly.
5. Stir through thyme, 1 tbsp of parsley and the garlic. Cook for half a minute.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Sprinkle with the remaining garlic and serve warm.